Rules & Regulations
The school emphasizes on a high standard of discipline and also demands from student’s serious application of their studies as well as other fields. This calls for full co-operation from the parents. Together the school and the parents are to see that the child progresses well.
Leave of Absence
No leave of absence will be granted expect on prior written application from a parent or guardian. In case of illness, students returning to school must bring a medical certificate.
School Rules – General
- Students are required to bring their diary to school every day.
- Students should reach the school in time every day.
- Students are required to go to the assembly in an orderly manner as soon as the bell rings for the assembly.
- Students should always be neatly dressed with their shoes polished and hair done properly. Finger nails must be cut short and kept clean.
- No student should shout or whistle in the school premises.
- Students must take care of school property, damaging school furniture, writing on the walls or disfiguring school property will be dealt with strictly.
- Students must look after their belongings. They are advised not to bring costly articles to school. The school shall not be responsible for any articles, which may be lost or stolen . Students are not allowed to use office telephone without permission of the office – in- charge . They are permitted to use it only if the call is very urgent.
- Parents and guardians are not permitted to visit the classroom to meet their sons/daughters/wards.
- The students must set good standards of good conduct and politeness. They should greet their teachers and elders whenever they meet them.